fatgirlproductionsfatgirlproductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

The Origin of Jesus The Origin of Jesus

Hollow out your cow's buttplug

You're funny, but not as funny as that EMAIL!!! guy. He is so awesome. In all seriousness, thanks for the pizza tonight. I gave you a 3 for audio because I wa there when you recorded part of it. I sat across the room and talked into a crappy mic. It was AWESOME, just like that guy's internet penis. To quote Moorshead, I think you have really found your aesthetic. It looks good, except for the lip-sync, but then again, I'm fucking anal when it comes to that shit. Tack another one on the board ;) LOL. KAY THnKS BI! I also had to redo the storyboards for my thesis because the girl that did them made the characters look like anime characters, didn't use the 4:3 ratio, and made them shittier than my conceptual boards. I know I could have told you this in person, but it's much funnier on this forum. Also, thanks for the newgrounds credit. Holla back. J Ride over and out. For real reals this time.

vishass responds:

Ugh. Anime? Did you even look at her work before you shipped it off to her?

Really? Lipsync is off? That's the first I've heard of it, Jeff. I really wish you'd tell me these things dozens of times.

I could tell you this in person, but it's funnier here. I haven't bathed in two days, and I smell awful. Awful. Blech.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Awesome

Fucking brilliant.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Holla

You are the Michel Gondry of flash animated videos. That's a huge fucking compliment.

Grave 2 Grave 2

How old are you?

You're not doing bad for a 13 year old kid. When I was 13 I just played video games, I didn't make them. Its true the game could use some work, so take what you have and update it for version 2. The more you do it, the better you'll get.