fatgirlproductionsfatgirlproductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

The Origin of Jesus The Origin of Jesus

Hollow out your cow's buttplug

You're funny, but not as funny as that EMAIL!!! guy. He is so awesome. In all seriousness, thanks for the pizza tonight. I gave you a 3 for audio because I wa there when you recorded part of it. I sat across the room and talked into a crappy mic. It was AWESOME, just like that guy's internet penis. To quote Moorshead, I think you have really found your aesthetic. It looks good, except for the lip-sync, but then again, I'm fucking anal when it comes to that shit. Tack another one on the board ;) LOL. KAY THnKS BI! I also had to redo the storyboards for my thesis because the girl that did them made the characters look like anime characters, didn't use the 4:3 ratio, and made them shittier than my conceptual boards. I know I could have told you this in person, but it's much funnier on this forum. Also, thanks for the newgrounds credit. Holla back. J Ride over and out. For real reals this time.

vishass responds:

Ugh. Anime? Did you even look at her work before you shipped it off to her?

Really? Lipsync is off? That's the first I've heard of it, Jeff. I really wish you'd tell me these things dozens of times.

I could tell you this in person, but it's funnier here. I haven't bathed in two days, and I smell awful. Awful. Blech.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Awesome

Fucking brilliant.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Holla

You are the Michel Gondry of flash animated videos. That's a huge fucking compliment.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

I was adopted

I could have been aborted. That was hilarious! Hope to see more in the "FUTURE!"

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Not my style

I would never make something like this because its not my style; however, you are a talented animator and you should keep creating these gems of animation, because a lot of stuff on newgrounds is just shit. Nice job.

Email!! Email!!

Hey regular penis...guess what? SHUN!

My favorite part was when the guy sent himself an email and then read it in a different voice. You all are so funny. I bet you're hot too. You're hot right? I turn 18 in a few weeks. You, me Adam? Call me.

Lifegroup Lifegroup

God's Mulligan

I talked to God today and he said, "Yea, blam that piece of shit." Wow. I never though newgrounds would be the breeding ground for conversion advocation. Pull your head out of your ass and maybe you will see God.

Godlimations responds:

Thats not God, its you being an idiot. :)

God bless.

Chester Chester

Always look on the bright side of life

Funny. That song kicked ass too.

JFK conspiracy JFK conspiracy

Discovery Channel

Watch more TV. The Discovery Channel redid the whole shooting in Australia. Same weather conditions, same angle of shooting. The front chair was moved in a few inches from the side so if you line up the front seat passanger that way, it is a straight line. Sorry, you wasted your time doing a half assed job in Flash, and it is now meaningless.

Paper Sky Paper Sky

What?

F'ing brilliant. You are f'ing brilliant.